Contoh ShortStory :)

Trustworthines

By :@citayanaFR_

Shalza Hersetya studied in SMA Pelita Bhakti. All students usually called her Shalza.  She was a smart girl. She was helpful too.  Because   her personality, most students was know and liked she.  There didn’t like Shalza too. Liza, her classmate did it.  She always mocked Shalza because she from poor family. Shalza was not attention it. She was patient. Shalza had a friend who always accompanied her at school. Her name was Mira. She was kind, but she had bad-tempered.

The first lesson of Thursday was PE lesson.  One day, Shalza did not join it because had headsick. Then, she drank a drug and took a rest alone in classroom. Actually, Mira ordered Shalza to take a rest in UKS. She wanted to accompanied Shalza too. But, Shalza refused it. Mira couldn’t do, except said “well soon” before PE lesson began to Shalza.

After the PE lesson finished, all students in XI IPA1 entered their classroom. Then, Mira sat in beside of Shalza.

“Are you better, Sha?”, Mira asked.

“Yes, I’m better. Don’t worry, Mira. You look so tired. Isn’t?”, Shalza replied.

“Okay. Hehe, you’re right! Hmm, want you to go to the canteen? We can eat together.”, Mira asked again

“Oh, no.Thanks, I still satisfied.”, Shalza answered.

“Serious? I will treat tou, Sha.”, Mira said again.

“Yes, my friend. I’m serious. Here you’re if you want to the canteen. Sorry, I can’t accompany you.”, Shalza said.

“Okay, I see. Hmm, I will put my money.”, Mira said.

“Here you’re.”, Shalza gave a smile.

When Mira opened her bag, she did not find her purse. She looked around, her most friend was tired too. Mira was confused.

“Why with you, Mira?”, Shalza asked.

“Sha. . My purse is lost. You know, it contains my school money. I must pay it, today. Oh My God, where is my purse? Don’t until it really lost.”, Mira said and began to  cry.

“Please, calm down Mira. Search again.”, Shalza answered and helped Mira to search her purse.

“I have do it, Sha. Oh My God.”, Mira answered.

Suddenly, Liza came. She listened Mira said to Shalza. Then, she claped Mira’s shoulder relaxed.

“Hahaha. . Mira, Mira. Why don’t you suspicious your friend, Shalza?”, Liza started.

“What do you mean?”, Mira answered with confused

“Umm.. Who is alone in this classroom, just now? Isn’t she? Yahh.. Maybe, she had put your purse when we are PE lesson. Is it right, my friends? I only think it”, Liza said at the same time moved her hand and left class.

All students in the class were silent. They confused what Liza’s say to them. Mira looked think about Liza’s said until her other friend left their class for substituted clothes.

“Sha, is it right what Liza’s say?”, Mira asked carefully

“Oh no, Mira. I not put your purse. Although I from poor family, I never steal people thing. I don’t know too if you carry your purse”, Shalza answered.

“But, Liza’s say is right. You alone in this classroom, when I PE lesson. Please Sha, reliable to   me.”, Mira said again.

“Mira. . Please, believe me friend. I not put your purse. I have headsick, just now. Impossible, if I do it. Please believe me.”, Shalza replied.

“Okay, Sha. It is okay. I know you have many problems, but please don’t put people things. Sorry, I not believe you.”, Mira said.

Mira left classroom, she went to toilet for substituted clothes. She was sad. Shalza was afraid about her friend condition. She wanted to give more adverb to Mira, but couldn’t do. Mira had believed Liza’s said. She was sad too.

The bell rung, it was time for Chemistry lesson. Mira entered class and pot bag from her chair. Mira moved to other chair and sat alone. She was upset to Shalza. Until ten minutes, Mrs. Tini not yet entered class. Then, there was spoken-announcement from the speaker in the class. The spoken-announcement tell about Mr. Agus had found a purple purse in parking place grade XI. It contained 400.000 Rupiahs, but there was not identity card. The student who lost the purse could put it in TU room. Mira was happy. She could get her purse again.

“Thanks God. Luckily, it not lost.”, Mira said in heart.

Mira awared, she looked her friend Shalza. After that, Mira vicinited Shalza slowly and bowed. Mira was embarrassment about her think to Shalza. She asked sorry and would believe to Shalza. Shalza accepted it. She gave a big smile to Mira.

“I believe you, Shalza.”, Mira  said to her best friend now.




Mohon komentarnya :D






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Laporan Percobaan Reaksi Pendesakan Logam (Kimia)

Ayat-Ayat (Tugas Agama)

Pengertian Strategi Belajar